The iPhone users are complaining that they forgot their iPhone passcode. It seems to be a common issue happening these days, and people are trying to find a solution. While sitting clueless on how to tackle the issue, restoring the device when a problem occurs could be a solution. But restoration undoubtedly deletes the data from the phone, and the user has to recover it from backups.
People change their phone lock passcode and later cannot remember it. Basically, they lock themselves out of their phones. Since your iPhone is locked, making a phone call when you are stuck somewhere is almost impossible. In that situation what will you do? Well, don’t panic since the manufacturer of your precious iPhone is facilitating you with an opportunity to bypass the passcode on your device.
There are chances that you are not aware of the method to bypass the passcode without losing your valuable data from your iPhone, the guide will help you out to get rid of this troublesome situation. Follow the methods and steps mentioned below to bypass the passcode.
Here how to bypass the passcode in iPhone
Using Siri to bypass iPhone
Siri is the best source available when you have forgotten your iPhone passcode.
- Press and hold the Home Button of your iPhone until Siri activates.
- Tap Ask Siri.
- Now speak What Time is it to display the current time on the display.
- Now, tap the clock icon to access world clock.
- Select the (+) icon to add a new clock.
- Type random characters in the search bar.
- Now, select the characters and tap to Share.
- Now, a menu with some options will appear.
- Select the Messages from the menu.
- Edit messages and tap the character in “To” address bar.
- Tap the (+) to select Create New Contact.
- Now, tap Add a new contact.
- Select Add Photo.
- When creating a new contact, go to the Library.
- Press the Home Button to redirect the Home screen.
Bypass Passcode via iTunes
Well, iTunes will restore the data, but it will cost you to lose the current data from your phone. If you have backed up the current data, then you should follow this method.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect the iPhone to it with a USB cable.
- Click the Device icon and click the Summary
- Click the Restore iPhone from the right window.
- Now, click to confirm.
- It will restore your iPhone to the factory settings.
Bypass Passcode using Recovery Code
- If the previous methods are not working for you, then you should try Recovery Mode method. But there is a warning that your data will be erased.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer system.
- Restart your handset.
- Now, press and hold the home button.
- Let the screen turns off release the Home button when iTunes screen appears.
- The iTunes will detect the device and display options.
- Select Restore and follow the instructions.
- It will erase the device, and you can bypass the passcode.
Bypass Passcode with iCloud
- Browse com on your internet software.
- Sign in your iCloud credentials.
- Click Find My iPhone.
- Now, select All Devices.
- Select your device and click Erase iPhone from the option.
- It will erase all the data, and then you can reset the passcode.
You can see that most of the methods mentioned above are erasing the stored data from the device. You must try to use Siri assistant, as it is the best possible way to bypass the passcode without even wiping the data.
Joey Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines and blogs.