iPhone is popular among people majorly because of its wonderful camera. The photo filters present in the Photos application available in the iPhone shall help you improve and enhance photos. The inbuilt filters are styles. It shall be applied for making pictures more attractive. In this blog, we will discuss the ways to add photo filters and edit pictures on iPhone.
Best ways to take and edit photos with your iPhone
The method of using the photo filters present on the iPhone camera application
- Firstly, click on the Camera application for opening it.
- Then, press on the symbol of three interlocking circles. It shall be towards the above at the corner for receiving the present photo filters.
- Next, select the photo filter according to your likes.
- Lastly, after selecting the filter, capture the picture.
Note: You can see the picture in the iOS Photos application.
The method of removing a filter from an iPhone picture
- Firstly, search the image from which you wish to take out filter from and click on it.
- Then, click on Edit.
- After that, press on Revert. It shall be at the end towards the corner of the right-hand side.
- Next, click on the Revert to original. You will get it this option from the pop-up menu.
- Lastly, check that the filter is taken out from the picture and the original picture is presented before you.
The method of using photo filters from third-party application
- Firstly, press on the Photos application.
- Then, press on the picture that you wish to add the filter.
- After that, press on Edit.
- Note that if you have an application that has been installed on the phone that provides application extensions, then you shall view a circle which will have three dots in it immediately after the Done option towards the right. Click on it.
- Next, press More. It shall be on the menu that is presented on display.
- After visiting the More section, you shall be able to view every third-party application providing photo extensions. You need to move the toggle to on by pushing it for the application of which you want to turn on the extensions.
- Then, press on Done.
- After you click on the symbol which has a circle with three dots, a menu gets displayed which shall offers various options.
Next, click on the application to whose features you wish to use for editing the picture.
Joey Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines and blogs.