With streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, personal media apps like Plex, Roku Streaming Stick is popular worldwide. It can provide almost all the video entertainment you could wish for. If you have recently bought a Roku Streaming stick and looking to set up and then this article is for you. It might be difficult for all those who are not so familiar with the Roku Streaming stick as it has several processes which one need to go through. Well, we have made your work quite easy as the article lets you know the best possible steps and solution by which you can set up the Roku Streaming Stick.
More about Roku Streaming Stick:
The Roku Streaming Stick comes with an enhanced ‘point anywhere’ remote which supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD. It means you can watch the videos and movies at such high resolution.
One thing you must keep in your mind that the purple streaming stick is replaced by the more advanced black one which is faster. Some of the Roku account setup processes is the same for both the models.
If the streaming stick works with any TV?
You can connect the Roku Stick to the TV as it works with any TV that has an HDMI port. You can connect the device directly to the TV’s HDMI port. If the device does not fit, you can use the free HDMI extender cable which you get with the box to complete the Roku account setup.
You have the further option to download the Quick Start Guide to complete your Roku account setup. If you do not see the video on your TV from the Roku Stick player or if you are facing any other sorts of issues then you can connect to the Roku Customer support and get an instant support from them.
Follow the listed steps and Setup the Roku Streaming Stick:
The Roku Streaming Stick connection to the Internet:
- From the list of networks, choose your wireless network.
- Now, you need to enter your password.
- To connect your computer or smartphone to the Internet, this is more often the same network that you use.
- Choose show password, if you want to see your password as you type (doing this will prevent you from entering any wrong passphrase).
- Now, you need to select ‘Connect’ once you have entered your password.
- The Roku Stick will be connected to the network automatically.
Note: If you are unable to connect to your wireless network, get an instant help from the Roku Customer support and get a quick solution.
- The latest software will be downloaded by the stick – you may have to wait for a few seconds till this completes.
- Roku Streaming Stick will download the newest Roku OS software version.
- It will be rebooted once connected to the Internet.
- Now, you need to activate your Roku Streaming Stick and create a Roku com link account setup.
- To perform this action, the player must be linked to a Roku account.
- You own will be tracked by your Roku account.
- Once you land on the Roku account, you will be able to add free and purchase channels with your Roku account setup from the Roku Channel Store.
- On your TV, the instructions for activating your Roku Streaming Stick will be displayed and an activation code will pop up.
- On your computer or smartphone, visit Roku.com/link
- Now, you need to enter your code and activate your Roku Streaming Stick by following the given instructions.
Just by following the given steps, your Roku account will be ready to use. For any Roku help or support, connect to the Roku Customer Support.