There is no doubt about the Roku amazing provided service. It is the simplest way to stream entertainment with your T.V. device. But sometimes, the users have complained about some common Roku related error. So as per users demand, there are some troubleshooting steps for some common Roku errors. Means, various errors solution in a single post.
Steps to Solve Roku Error Code 001:-
Find the steps here to solve the Roku error Roku Error Code 001.
- Power off of your Roku streaming player.
- Then, disconnect your all power cables from the router.
- Now, attached the Ethernet cable to your Roku streaming player.
- Now you can connect again the power connection on your router.
- Now, you have finished you error resolving process.
- Now, Check if there is an issue.
- Now, search the roku.com/link activation code and enter Roku code on roku.com.
- Restart the computer.
Troubleshooting Steps for Roku Error Code 003:-
More about the Roku Error Code 003:
- TV is not supported by your Roku update server.
- Roku refresh server to Firewall clear issues
- Because of DNS error and many more.
Apply the given process for this error code removing:
- First, you need to reboot your Router.
- Now, reset your t.v settings.
- Now, you need to disconnect your firewall.
- After that, go to the Roku secret screen menu and complete update task.
- You can achieve the manual refresh by use of USB cable.
- Then press on home key continuously 5 times.
- Again squeeze quick forward 3 times.
- Similarly, do it again 2 times.
- Check the “Update software” option and tap on OK.
- Now, you have succeeded to solve this error.
Solve the Roku Error Code 009:-
Some simple steps to resolve Roku error.
- To complete it, you have to need to change the DNS setting on your network modem. For that, use the below steps.
- Make sure that your using internet connection should activate from another access device.
- Now, you need to recheck your the firmware of your router.
- After doing that, change your wireless channels.
- Now, you can change your ACL/MAC address filtering.
- After that, you need to repair or re-check wireless security mode.
- Now, you can change your DNS servers.
- Wait until, the process has finished, restart your computer.
Fix Your Roku Error Code 011:-
Firstly, you have to need to reset your Roku streaming player device. to do this setting, follow the given steps.
- First of all, go to the settings menu.
- You will get here the “Network” option.
- Now, select “repeat guided setup” and click on it.
- Now, select your user network name.
- At last, get connect with the network by giving Roku com link account.
Get Rid of Roku Error Code 014:-
This error code 014 created by accessing wireless network connection. So, you need to use some given below steps to solve this error.
- First, connect your Roku streaming player to the internet with the USB cable. even, you can use router through the Ethernet cable.
- Now, go to the Roku player setting and for the Ethernet connection on Roku streaming player.
- After completing the internet connection process, navigate to the web settings alternative on your Roku streaming player.
- Now you need to select a wireless option to get your available network connection.
- Now, enter your password.
- After filled all details, the connection procedure has been finished.
But still, if you are suffering from any other Roku error, then you can take support from the Roku certified technicians. They’re available every night or day to deal with all Roku related errors. So, no need to take stress about any Roku error if you have a certified team support, just dial a helpline number and get an instant assistance. If you want to activate your newly purchased Roku subscription, please visit Roku.com/link.