For streaming the best of videos and music, we don’t really need to stick to our TV set as we have now a lot more options available which let us stream and enjoy it from anywhere. Yes, finding such media player is not as tough as people think. For all the questions related to the media player, there is one best answer which is “Roku”. Yes, Roku is a streaming media player, which lets the user watch the best videos, listen to their favorite music, play games, and access various apps from the Internet on TV.
Models of Roku
Roku device comes in different shapes and sizes but their functions and the performance is same. The shape and size may vary but the function will remain same. People can buy it as per their own comfort and convenience. Basically, Roku comes in five models. The models include The Express, Express+, Streaming Stick, Streaming Stick Plus and the Ultra model.
These were the models of Roku which includes the basic version as well as the advanced one. With the advanced version, you can connect it to the TVs that don’t have HDMI ports. Talking about the Streaming Stick and Stick Plus, they have the higher wireless specs and some additional features which include voice search through the remote. Along with that, it also supports 4K and HDR video.
If you opt for the Ultra model, it has the same specs as the sticks. It is equipped some of the additional features including an Ethernet connection, a micro SD slot. With a microSD slot, users can expand the storage. For connecting the external drivers, it has a USB port. gaming buttons and a remote finder.
How to Create Roku Account?
To activate the Roku, you need to go through the whole process which requires an account on Roku. So to create an account on Roku, do follow these below-mentioned steps and proceed to the next.
- Visit roku.com/link and move your cursor to the sign-up page
- Now, you need to enter your personal details such as first and last names, email address.
- Set a strong password to setup Roku account.
- After all this, you need to add your payment details, a PIN and its preferences to your account information
- Now, you can proceed to the next as you have successfully created a Roku Link account.
For any kind of issue or error, get in touch with the Roku customer support as they are 24*7 available for helping out their valuable customers.
Steps for Activating Roku.com/ Link Setup?
- If you have a brand new Roku then complete the initial Roku com link setup process.
- The steps will be same for the Roku models including your Roku TV and Streaming Stick
- With the help of the Quick Start Guide, you can make the necessary wired and wireless connections.
- You can get a complete information online on roku.com/link.
- Once you get the wireless connections, you can connect the device to your home network by following the complete given instructions appeared on your TV screen.
- The device will then automatically download the software and firmware.
Steps for Activating Roku Product Key
- Open up your preferred web browser on your laptop or computer.
- Visit the roku.com/link
- Once you see the web page, a page asking for activation code will appear.
- Enter it there.
- Login to your Roku account or create one by the aforementioned steps.
- Now, you need to create a PIN for purchasing and transaction for roku.com/link activation.
- Complete your payment by any of your preferred methods.
- Channels can be purchased from the Roku channel store
- Selecting and choosing the channel will cost you.
- Select the channels of your choice.
- If you want paid channels, then choose your channel and purchase it via any of the preferred online methods.
Get Roku Help from Roku Customer Support
This process might be a bit hectic for all those who are not so familiar with this, chances of facing errors and issues are quite high. Though, you will require Roku Customer Support who are 24*7 available to help you. The team of well-versed technicians having advanced knowledge of troubleshooting all the issues related to Roku is always ready to serve you their quality services.They ensure that your device is being connected and runs well every time. Certified technicians at Roku understand the problems and hurdles a new customer can face during the activation process. Thus, they never get their hands off from helping you. For more, dial Roku Customer Support Number.